Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Week 13

Monday was our 13th week! That makes the pregnancy 1/3 done. How great was that! Somehow, I am getting through it. It's weird how about 99% of my friends are goofy idiots, much like me, but when it comes to news and status updates about the baby, they (I) mature quickly. One observation, it is funny that everyone asks the exact same questions, "Are you excited?" I guess it is like telling someone, "good morning." You aren't really sure what to say, so you just rely on the standards.

Work Stuff: I got to travel to Kansas this week! I went there to support the big boss while he delivered a presentation. On the way back, he inquired about my career aspirations. I guess in a down economy, working for a company that just had layoffs and is heavily reliant on the auto industry, it is good to be asked about the future. I've been really happy with Ryder so far. My boss is great and the workload is fair. A lot better than some previous situations I've been in.

Rants:
I heard that people are upset that banks aren't loaning more money once they received bailout money. They are using the money to restructure their company and shore up their finances. I guess the masses think that the bailout money should be redirected into more questionable loans?? In my opinion, they should take the money as a loan, bridge the financial gaps caused by poor decisions in issuing credit, start making better decisions, then pay back the money! Bottom line, is being more liberal with credit the solution for an instition that is in trouble for being too liberal with credit?

No comments:

Post a Comment