Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Secret Is Out

Today we went to the doctor and she told us that everything is going just fine. With that news, we are officially telling everyone that Carrie is pregnant. We've known since prior to Christmas, but have been very reluctant to tell the general public.

As I read through all of my posts, I noticed a glaring omission. Banjo! I am willing to say that I adopted the worlds best dog. She doesn't chew on anything other than her toys, she doesn't eat people food. You can drop a steak on the floor and she knows to leave it alone. You don't need a leash to walk her, and she will not leave the backyard, even if you leave the gate open for two days. When I got home from work today, I took her in the front yard to get the mail and play with a stick. Then she and I went on a 6 mile run. As I type, she is laying at my feet with her little head on my leg. I highly recommend going to the local SPCA and adopting a regular ol' mutt. They are the best dogs.

Brad's Rants...

I heard today that Roseanne is against what Israel is doing in the Gaza Strip. She expressed her disappointment in Bruce Springsteen. She wanted him to use his forum at the Super Bowl to talk in support of the Palestinians. I don't care that she has chosen sides, but my concern is this - Why in the world does anyone care what Roseanne thinks. If you are looking for political advice from Roseanne, then I'm going to ask that you not reproduce. On that note, why does anyone care who Tom Hanks, Ellen, Jon Stewart, Ben Aflac, etc. are voting for? Actors are famous for pretending to be someone that they are not. Do you believe that they understand foreign policy and economics. I'll guess that most do not. I'll just say this, if you are seeking political, religious or social advice from actors and athletes, then just maybe you're part of the problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment