Friday, February 26, 2010

The Day Before

Well, tomorrow is the 2010 Cowtown Marathon! People keep asking me, "are you ready?" I think I am. I went outside a minute ago because I left something in the truck and I wanted to just take off and run. I think it crawls in your head! I ran so much in training and the last week, I've done almost nothing in order to rest my legs. I'm ready!

This is why I have the best wife ever. I'm going to describe the night of our 3rd anniversary....About right now, my mom is deciding if she wants to read on! Carrie has been sick for a few days, not time to call the hospital sick, but congested, sneezing runny nose sick. This started Wednesday (our anniversary). We knew we weren't going to go out and stay out late for our anniversary because we got some time together last weekend. I knew I had the best wife ever, when she said, "I am going to sleep in the guest bedroom so I don't get you sick before your big run." How awesome is that? Or maybe she just wanted to get rid of me for a few nights?? I am going to believe that she did it "for" me, not "because" of me. The last thing I need before a big run is to get congested.

I will post how the run goes next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment