Monday, March 22, 2010

March Madness

It's been a few weeks since the marathon and I've told the story of my run to dozens of people now. Most people agree that finishing a marathon is a monumental feat and the time doesn't matter. I agree....for other people. Had I been able to jog the whole thing or been able to give it my all, I would be happy, but I was hindered by something that I have never had to face. Cramps and dehydration ruled my run, not fatigue. Therefore, I am getting ready for another marathon. Not sure when or where, but I gotta do one to satisfy myself.

Since the marathon, I have been sick three separate times, so training has been slow, plus we got snow...again. Exactly how does this global warmining thing work? Hopefully, I'll be able to kick this last bout and get out running again soon. I know Banjo is getting stir crazy in this house, she needs to run!

Emily is growing a developing. She has started to crawl which isn't a good of a thing as I thought. It just means that we have to keep an closer eye on her now. She can get from one end of hte room to the other in a hurry. Hope everyone is doing good. I'll try to write more again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment